City of Whitehorse
Workshop Dates & Time:
8th November 2012: 8.30am – 1.30pm
15th November 2012: 8.30am – 1.30pm
22nd November 2012: 8.30am – 1.30pm
Venue: Willis Room, Whitehorse City Council
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, VIC 3131
City of Whitehorse is currently seeking expressions of interest from managers and owners of local enterprises who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.
The E-Success Program
“E-Success”, will be delivered by Competitive Edge and will cover
- Online Marketing Strategies, e-Commerce, cost effective Internet systems, NBN ready, E-Business Applications
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media marketing & dynamic mobile platforms / Apps, as well as participating in a CPC (Cost-per-Click) Campaign.
- Strategies to achieve excellent communication outcomes that retain, maintain & gain customers
There will be Three (3) practical, interactive, hands-on & informative workshops (half-days) 8:30am to 1:30pm on Thursday 8th, 15th and 22nd of November.
The workshops are supported by face-to-face consultation and online marketing strategies developed with your facilitator.
In addition all participants receive a Search Engine Review and On-Page Optimisation for their designated website to increase their exposure and reach with Google.
Strict Limit 10 businesses (up to 2 employees can attend per business).
If you are interested in participating in this program, please confirm that an appropriate representative of your business is available to attend the 3 workshops (dates above), and that you meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Be based in Victoria
- Employ more than twenty (20) staff
- At least 12 months trading history
Registration Fee: $1,500 Grant subsidy for eligible businesses. Your cost $500 + GST.
For further information and to register your business, please contact
Brett Van Duppen
Business & Economic Development Unit
City of Whitehorse
Phone: (03) 9262 6452
Fax: (03) 9262 6308